Second only to Sacred Mars in its splendour, the forge world of Ryza is rightly lauded for it’s mastery of plasma based technologies. Desiring its wealth of knowledge for themselves, the Dark Mechanicum have sent the traitor Fabricator-General Kelbor-Hal to wage war for control of the planet with the support of their ally, the Arch-Traitor Warmaster Horus. Aware of the threat that faces them, the Loyalist defenders of Ryza prepare to sell their lives dearly…
This 108-page hardback supplement for Adeptus Titanicus covers the events of the war for Ryza, alongside a multitude of new rules to use in your games. Rules for six different Titan Legions using four new maniples, and six Knight Households can be find within. Create your own Legions, choosing from a variety of rules, and pledge fealty to the Emperor or Horus – or forge your own path as mercenary Blackshields. Play out the story across six narrative missions, complete with new environment rules and stratagems.
– An overview of the Defence of Ryza
– Background and Legion-specific rules for six Titan Legions: Honorum, Osedax, Crucius, Magna, Vulturum and Mortis
– Four new maniples to use in your games
– Background and rules for six Knight Houses: Sidus, Taranis, Zavora, Morbidia, Ioeden and Oroborn
– Full colour examples of paint schemes and heraldry for Titans and Knights
– Six narrative missions based on the dramatic events of the story
– Three different allegiances for your Titan Legions, and four for your Knight Houses
– Rules for creating your own Titan Legions, including 16 Traits, 15 Stratagems, and 21 pieces of Wargear
– Battle Standards, Lance Standards and High Kings to expand your Knight Households
– New environments: Manufactoria, Plasmatic Infrastructure and Ryza Secundus
– 11 new Stratagems to use in your games
A copy of the Adeptus Titanicus rules is required to use the contents of this book.