Permanent Spray Adhesive
Permanent glue in spray specially designed for hobby and modeling. Its finish is transparent and its versatility allows it to glue a wide variety of hobby materials such as paper, metal, plastic, many synthetic materials, wood, textiles, etc.
Specially designed to fix electrostatic grass, flocks, foams, and other modeling materials in dioramas, scale trees, and miniature bases.
Contents 1 spray of 400ml
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
– Shake the can properly before each use.
– Apply with oscillations from left to right to ensure a constant and even application.
– Hold the aerosol at least 20-30 centimeters away from the surface you want to cover. This will ensure that the glue is evenly distributed over the entire surface.
– Sprays have propellant gas that could damage some plastics if applied too closely.
– Clean the diffuser after each use by spraying a little paint but with the bottle completely upside down. In this way, only gas will come out cleaning the inner tubes as well as the diffusers.
Keep out of children reach.
Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces.
Do not spray on an open flame or another source of ignition.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep the recipient hermetically sealed.
IN CASE OF INHALATION: Remove person to fresh air and keep in a position that facilitates breathing.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor: If eye irritation persists, see a doctor.