The first set of the Alpine Miniatures collection,
includes a 1/35 figure which depicts a corporal of the 29th Infantry
Division, equipped with the most common gear for the late European
campaigns of WWII. The miniature has been sculpted by Teasung Harmms
exclusively for Vallejo.
The 29th Infantry Division took an active part in the
D-day landings on Omaha beach in June 1944, as well as in the assault on
Brest in September 1944 and the invasion of Germany in 1945.
8 x 17 ml / 0.57 fl oz + Alpine Miniature
70.845 Sunny Skin Tone
70.819 Iraqi Sand
70.875 Beige Brown
70.880 Khaki Grey
70.892 Yellow Olive
70.889 Olive Brown
70.822 German Camouflage Black Brown
• Two base colors to paint US jackets, gaiters, webbing and gear in brown olive drab.
• Base color for “mustard” wool trousers.
• Olive green color suitable for painting helmets and greener olive drab gear.
• Two different colors for shading any of the base tones.
• Two different colors for highlighting any of the base tones.
By mixing different base colors with various shadow and
highlight tones we can obtain a wide range of shades of Olive Drab
needed to paint US Army uniforms and field gear present during the last
years of WWII.