As deadly as they are graceful, the warlike aelves of the Daughters of Khaine seek to spill rivers of blood in the name of their violent deity Morathi-Khaine. These merciless aelves surge forth on gore-soaked campaigns of conquest, overwhelming their foes in a whirlwind of slashing blades and lashing whips. With every drop of blood that splashes across their skin, their murderous power reaches new and terrifying heights.
This book contains everything you need to know to command the Daughters of Khaine in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and discover their place in the Mortal Realms. Uncover the shadowy history of Morathi-Khaine’s rise to godhood, learn the bloody rites of her aelven cultists, and explore the fanatical sects that have been founded within the gloom of Ulgu and beyond.
Within this 98 page Hardbook you will find:
– A bloody offering of background information on the Daughters of Khaine, including their history, worship of Morathi-Khaine, and murderous way of life
– Stunning artwork that displays the gleeful frenzy of the Daughters of Khaine.
– 24 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for bloodthirsty aelves, from ruthless Hag Queens and winged Khinerai to both of Morathi-Khaine’s divine forms
– Rules for the 6 primary Temples of Khaine, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits such as Blood Rites and Fanatical Faith
– Path to Glory campaign rules that allow your army to win gladiatorial glory and found a new temple, plus 6 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content including 4 grand strategies, 6 battle tactics, and 2 core battalions to unleash against your enemies
– A showcase of zealous Daughters of Khaine miniatures assembled in the colours of their Temples, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself