The Iron Hands hold a deep disdain for the weakness of mortal flesh, and replace limbs and other parts for strong and powerful bionics. One of the original 20 legions created by the Emperor at the dawn of the Imperium, following the events of the Horus Heresy the Iron Hands were split into smaller chapters.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
– The history of the Iron Hands and their drive for cold, emotionless perfection, to cast off weakling flesh and embrace the unyielding fortitude of the machine
– A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography
– An Iron Hands bestiary with a detailed background for Iron Father Feirros, the Master of the Forge
– A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
– Rules for Iron Father Feirros
– Stratagems, Warlord Traits, Tactical Objectives, Relics of Medusa, the Technomancy discipline, defining the ways that the Iron Hands wage war
– And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.