To the average citizen of the Human Sphere, daily life is a neon-infused saunter along physical and quantronic highways that blur the borders between actual reality, augmented reality, and virtual reality. Even the commonplace technologies of humanity’s bright future would likely overwhelm the mind of an inhabitant of 21st century Earth.
Corvus Belli’s rich and detailed Infinity setting has been fused with the 2d20 system to provide a roleplaying experience that perfectly recreates the wonders, intrigues, and nuances of the 1st century of the New Calendar. Choosing to run any roleplaying game, however, can seem as daunting as attempting to interpret the code that governs the Human Sphere’s benevolent AI, ALEPH.
The Infinity RPG Gamemaster’s Guide decodes the mysteries of the Gamemaster’s role, offers insight and advice for organising groups, designing campaigns, and running games, and introduces optional rules designed to offer new layers of immersion in the quantronic age.
- Twelve comprehensive chapters designed to offer advice and tips to GMs both old and new, with topics ranging from establishing a group to warfare amongst the stars.
- An in-depth look at NPCs and adversaries, including their role as both friends and enemies to the PCs.
- Stats for eight major players drawn from across the factions of the Human Sphere, from Achilles to Van Zant
- Advanced rules for vehicular and starship combat, plus options for running battles that encompass entire regiments and divisions on the battlefield.
- Practical advice for Heat, Zone creation, and the three aspects of conflict — Warfare, Infowar, and Psywar — plus a deeper delve into Maya and Arachne