SPRAY Primer Colour
Primers with colour with a high concentration of pigment and excellent coverage for its application on metal, plastic, or resin miniatures, with a self-leveling, resistant, and highly adherent matt finish.
The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures very fast. Painted areas with hobby spray paints won’t be affected by acrylic paints, enamel paints, or other types of hobby weathering.
Contents 1x Spray can 400ml
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
– Shake the can properly before each use.
– Apply this spray paint with oscillations from left to right to ensure a constant and even application.
– Hold the aerosol at least 20-30 centimeters away from the surface you want to paint. This will ensure that the paint is evenly distributed over the entire surface. If you have to access difficult areas, you can get close, but move the spray paint quickly to avoid build-up and drips.
– Do not apply the paint from too far away to avoid a rough surface. If it is applied from too close it may drip.
– Sprays have propellant gas that could damage some plastics if applied too closely.
– Clean the diffuser after each use by spraying a little paint but with the bottle completely upside down. In this way, only gas will come out cleaning the inner tubes as well as the diffusers.
Keep out of children reach.
Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces.
Do not spray on an open flame or another source of ignition.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep the recipient hermetically sealed.
IN CASE OF INHALATION: Remove person to fresh air and keep in a position that facilitates breathing.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor: If eye irritation persists, see a doctor.