Complex, vast dungeons reach out beneath Eightpoints. Within these dungeon walls are never ending turf wars by bands of warriors seeking to appease the Dark Gods or to build wealth and reputation. The most hard fought territory of all is the forge of Varanthax’s Maw. Welcome to the Catacombs.
Brutal skirmish battles. Incredible stories. The darkest depths of the
Mortal Realms. All this awaits in Warcry: Catacombs.
Choose your warband – Scions of the Flame ro the Khainite Shadowstalkers – and battle your way through legacy campaigns gaining experience along the way. Using an array of board and terrain pieces you’ll be able to build tactical depth into brutal games.
– The Warcry Core book – covering the basic rules and lore of the game, teaching you how to play and letting you discover the world and lore of the Eightpoints
– The Catacombs supplement – a book that explores the terrifying depths of Varanthrax’s Maw, allowing you to fight your battles underground
– Scions of the Flame – The warband includes a Blazing Lord, Brazen Champion, Inferno Priest, Immolator, 2x Fireborn, and 2x Initiates
– Khainite Shadowstalkers – This warband includes a Shroud Queen, Slaughtershade, 2x Darkflame Warlocks, and 5x Shroudblades
– A 37-piece set of plastic terrain – including 10 dungeon doorways, 4 bridges, a variety of objective markers, stone ruins and more
– A double-sided 22″ x 30″ folding gaming board
– Tokens, dice, and all the essential accessories you need to play!
Perfect for new or experienced players!