The ultimate competitive miniatures game evolves once again with the Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze Core Set. This packed box contains everything you need to start playing, including two complete warbands, dice, cards, tokens, boards, and more.
Warhammer Underworlds is a deck-based strategy game set in Warhammer Age of Sigmar’s Mortal Realms. It’s full of big action, clever combinations and tricks, and fast-paced gameplay. You’ll be able to get started right away with the pre-made decks included in the box, using the new Rivals format, or add universal cards from other Warhammer Underworlds expansions for near-endless strategic depth.
This set contains:
– The complete rules for Warhammer Underworlds – a tight and concise ruleset, honed over many seasons. This expansion adds fresh new mechanics like Maps and Domains, as well as chilling new lore and art that delves deeper still into the shadowy setting established by Harrowdeep
– The complete Shadeborn warband. Quickly assemble your warband with four push-fit models, cast in a deep mauve to stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a full Rivals deck to claim the deeps for Khaine
– The complete Skittershank’s Clawpack warband with five push-fit models in skulking brown plastic, plus fighter cards and a pre-made Rivals deck, you’ll be ready to clash quick-fast
– 2 double-sided game boards.
– Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and more.
– 48 universal cards – gambits, objectives, and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for changing up your Shadeborn and Skittershank’s Clawpack decks, or expanding on your favourite warband as you bring them into the new setting
– 36 Grand Alliance cards – gambits, objectives, and upgrades that can be used by any warband belonging to that Grand Alliance
– 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice.
This box contains push-fit miniatures which are supplied unpainted and require assembly.