The Outpost (“The Outpost”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.the-outpost.co.uk (‘Website’)
1.1 The use of Gift Certificates fall under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Certificates can be purchased online or instore.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at your chosen date and time. Gift Vouchers include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Certificate may not be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- In order to use a Gift Certificate a user must be logged in to the account associated with it.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue. We are not able to reimburse any party for expired Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.