How to Paint Warhammer is a series of painting guides from amazing artists who paint every day professionally and for fun. Each guide is designed to teach a specific technique in the easiest way possible. There are guides for a variety of techniques and something for everyone, from beginner all the way through to expert!
We are always looking for new artists, submissions can be made to [email protected] – please include numbered steps and corresponding images to each step. We will assess each submission and confirm in writing it’s acceptance. Once accepted the article will be published, you will be credited (if you have a blog or other content) and we’ll even send you a voucher for the work!
Requests for specific tutorials can also be made to [email protected]
- How to Create a Flexible Road
- How to Create a Hot Metal Effect
- How to Create a Norse Ruin Snow Base
- How to Use a Textured Rolling Pin
- How to Scratch Build a Terrain Tree
- How to use Chipping Medium
- How to Paint Vashtorr Skintone
- How to Use Dirty Down Moss
- How to use Dirty Down Rust
- Twisted; A Steampunk Skirmish Game
- The Warhammer 40,000 Command Edition: A fantastic starting point
- Darkstar Molten Metals; My new favourite metallics!
- The First Day, Kings of War!
- Kill Team; a blood, sweat and tears review