How to Paint Warhammer is a series of painting guides from amazing artists who paint every day professionally and for fun. Each guide is designed to teach a specific technique in the easiest way possible. There are guides for a variety of techniques and something for everyone, from beginner all the way through to expert!
We are always looking for new artists, submissions can be made to email@example.com – please include numbered steps and corresponding images to each step. We will assess each submission and confirm in writing it’s acceptance. Once accepted the article will be published, you will be credited (if you have a blog or other content) and we’ll even send you a voucher for the work!
Requests for specific tutorials can also be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The First Day, Kings of War!
- Kill Team; a blood, sweat and tears review
- Gaming at The Outpost returns!
- Dealing with “foggy” or “frosting” varnish
- GreenStuff World “Pinky Blue” Colorshift paint
- Cheating at painting faces
- Shop update
- Gaming Space Update!
- 40 hours of 40k
- Dropfleet Commander 2-player Starter Set
- Everything we learned during Warhammer Fest 2021
- How to Paint Warhammer: Astra Militarum – Albion Raptors
- Adepta Sororitas Releases imminent!
- How to Paint Warhammer: ‘Ripper’ Jackson