If you enjoy working in the tabletop gaming industry within a diverse team of enthusiatic people then we are the place for you!
Please check back regularly as these will be updated as new positions become available.
NEW! Diary and bookkeeper
A position is available in our rapidly growing group of companies. This is a part time position with strong prospects of growing into a full time position. The ideal candidate will be highly organised with a keen eye for numbers and an interest in the tabletop gaming industry. Prior experience is preferable with a requirement for strong computer literacy.
The job will be based at our Sheffield offices in S3. You will be provided all the equipment required for the role.
The group has an excellent track record on team retention and despite the pandemic has continued to grow at a rapid pace. As part of this growth the group has expanded to a much larger team with a wider array of products and companies. Throughout the pandemic we protected our team, offered them options to furlough regardless of company requirements, accomodated homeworking where possible and ensured that safety was of paramount importance. We treat our team with respect and trust enabling the best results to be achieved even during the worst of times.
Alongside this ethos, we offer the following benefits:
- Company pension contributions.
- Paid holiday allowance in line with national requirements.
- Paid breaks.
- Free drinks and snacks.
- Staff discount and perks.
- Free use of gaming facilities during opening hours.
- Staff meals and events (covid permitting).
There is also free on street parking throughout the work day.
In order to aid with the organisational aspect of the group we are seeking a highly organised team member. The role primarily covers bookkeeping and maintaining a diary of events, meetings, and payments.
- Maintaining a diary of meetings and events.
- Inputting of invoices, bills & sales (Quickbooks)
- Preparing reports and payment schedules based on invoicing.
- Reconciliation of group bank accounts.
- Posting intercompany invoices and handling internal transfers.
- Assisting accountants with preparation of the VAT returns and financial statements.
- Producing Cash flow statements and reports.
- Monitoring intercompany activity and posting adjustments where needed.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Liaising with Managing Director.
- Ordering/replenishing office supplies.
- General ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Highly organised.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite.
- Quickbooks (preferable) or other accounting software.
- A strong understanding of numbers.
- Tax/accountancy experience.
- Interest/involvement in tabletop gaming.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
The role will work across several companies within the group and therefore a fundamental understanding of business would be desired.
The role is advertised as a 16-20 hour per week position with an increase potential occurring as duties are taken on. Our intended hours for this role are 10am-2pm Monday to Friday, however this open to some modification. Additionally there is some flexibility in working remotely part of the working week after a probation period of 3 months.
Onboarding will be performed by the person currently occupying this position with background and training given.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 16th. Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange a telephone interview followed by a face-to-face interview where necessary.
For any queries on this role please email email@example.com.
This role is available for immediate start. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.