We now offer a Click & Collect service. This is no-contact solution being trialed for the local community during these tough times. We strongly encourage our online service as deliveries are running at a very high efficiency rate.
Currently orders can ONLY be collected during the following times:
Saturday – 11am to 3pm
Sunday – 11am to 3pm
- Place your order online and choose “Click & Collect”
- We will pick your order. Orders containing pre-orders or part orders will not be picked as standard but stock will be assigned.
- You will be notified when the order is ready for collection. This can take up to 24 hours. This means if you order on Friday night it may not be ready for collection until the following Saturday.
- Once you have your email please check the collection point is clear and approach the doorway. Provide your name and order number to the staff member and we will retrieve your order.
- Collection is to be made from The Outpost store.
Please read our rules, this is a trial period and the success depends on opening up for further collection days and loosening the rules. Some of these may seem excessive but they are for the safety of our staff and customers alike.
1. The store will not be open for browsing, this is for pre-purchased collections only.
2. If you do not have an order collection confirmation please do not visit (as much as we love you!).
3. Collections should be made in a timely manner, this means we are unable to have our usual friendly chats about Warhammer, the weather or any other topics. We simply have to ensure everyone’s safety by being efficient at this time.
4. Please be mindful and wait until there is no-one at the collection point. Failure to adhere to this will result in the trial being abandoned without delay.
5. Maintain social distancing from our staff and adhere to the guidelines provided by the NHS and Public Health England.
6. Please do not touch any surfaces, door handles or otherwise unless absolutely necessary, doors and access will be open. Conversely please don’t close doors, internal or externally in order to minimise any potential transmission.